Friday, November 26, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
- Contour re-machining: (Expert-level)
Automatic rest material contour machining calculated from previous cutter. This function works for 3,4 and 5-axis.
- Axis of revolution: (Four-axis and Expert-level)
New option for calculating towards or away from the axis of revolution. This makes it possible to cut the inside of a shape with 4-axis or 5-Axis toolpaths.
- Profiling: (Four-axis and Expert-level)
New option for keeping the cutter perpendicular to curve when using 2D-profiling in 4-axis.
- Cut simulator: (Entry-level, For-axis and Expert-level when simulating 3-axis toolpaths)
Multi color cut simulation. It is possible to save a color with each cutter.
- Planar finishing with contouring: (Four-axis and Expert-level)
Now calculates faster, makes a smoother path and works better when using a small stepover.
- Z-level re-machining: (Expert-level)
Optimized linking and smooth blending for less rapid traverses and better cutter motion.
- Toolpath Clipping planes: (Entry-level, Four-axis and Expert-level)
New option for clipping planes at cutter tip or cutter center.